Today was my first test of the semester. It was my 8 am class (Abnormal Psychology). I know I passed it, but I am sure it is with a B or a C. There were 4 questions I was fairly unsure of...but I was not the only one who questioned some of the answers (could have been more than one answer on some..others I just didn't know). That is way too early of the day to test in anything!!!
I am addicted to Farmville on Facebook. That is about the only thing I like about it. I have found many of my school mates though, which was fun to see where they have been all this time. Anyway, its been a long week. Really has been productive, but I am tired... nonetheless
My dad seems to be feeling a little better, though we are still concerned about him. HANG IN THERE DAD! LOVE YOU!
7 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment