7 years ago
Our Life With Asperger's
Friday, September 4, 2009
LaSt WeEk..
I was laying down, watching TV (I know, huh!!!) and I was on my side and turned ever so slightly onto my back. I felt my back go. I wasn't bothered by it until my myofascial release treatment (for fibromyalgia) when the PT found the spot and it really irritated the nerves in that area. So today while walking at the college, it got sooooooooooo much worse where it was burning and just over all painful. So off to the chiropractor I go. I have not been there for 5 years! He had to yell at me for sleeping on my tummy (he always does) and he put my back back together. I don't know if I am more sore now or before! It does feel better in the way that there isn't the bulging pressure I was having, but still, no bending or lifting. Darn it! Everyone else is going to have to do it for me! WAAAHHH!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)
Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.
Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions
My Peeps!







1 comment:
i am not supposed to load or unload the dishwasher.. but i can't get anyone else to do it.. so when the dr. gave me the instructions.. i said. are you going to come do my dishes?
Post a Comment