I met "the one". OK, I was only 15, what could I possibly know about it? I met Jeff on December 12, 1988. It was his 19th birthday. We met on a blind date, through a mutual friend. We dated all through my high school years. We became best friends, and I loved him so much! We married just after I graduated high school. I was just 18 when we walked down the isle! We hoped for kids right away. It would be seven years before that dream happened. Finally Matthew joined our family. We were so excited! Struggles through infertility were painful, and something we would deal with again through each additional child we tried for. But through those seven years, we learned that it was BEST that we didn't have a baby at 18. It was also best for our relationship because we were able to become very firm in our marital foundation. I love Jeff so much. I cant believe how the Lord loves me so much to send me such a wonderful man in my life, one worthy to hold the Priesthood, one that has such a good work ethic and is so willing to go to work each day and provide for our family. Jeff is such a good person, who has an eternal optimistic outlook on life. Sometimes I find that annoying because I am fairly pessimistic. :O) I guess that is why we balance each other so well. Jeff is such a good dad. He loves to spend time with his children, to do things with them and to teach them! I love seeing him so tenderly involved with each one of them!We have now been married 18 years. Our love continues to grow and grow. I hope Jeff knows how much I love him and I hope he had a great birthday, even though we spent it Christmas shopping. ;OP
HAPPY 40th BIRTHDAY JEFF! You don't look a DAY over 40!
I love you!







1 comment:
Happy Birthday Jeff! I can't believe you're THAT OLD!!! HaHaHa! Do you need me to buy you some Depends Undergarments or some Geritol. Just think, it's all down hill from here. :) JK, you know I love ya. So happy that I met you and Stormy. You've blessed my life so much.
Post a Comment