A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Friday, December 4, 2009

BiG GiRl...My SwEeT MiSs MaDiSoN...


Our sweet youngest child, Madison is turning THREE! Where on earth has the time gone??? We had her birthday party tonight with our family. She has been excited for her birthday for WEEKS! Finally, after whispering in my ear daily that her birthday was coming up, it is here! Not officially but close!


I remember my pregnancy with her. I was HUGE! I had gestational diabetes and I was on quite the heavy dose of insulin (both kinds). She was born at a whopping 9 1/2 lbs, nearly two weeks early, upon my intense insistance. :O) But she came into this world and she instantly captured the hearts of her entire family, one member in particular, my dad (Brown Grandpa). She really favors his dad in features.


One of the many neat things about Madison is that she has a very outgoing personality. I think she gets that from her brother. What she gets from her sister is that she is shy but only when attention is ON her. ;O)


Madison is really into the color PURPLE. She LIVES for that color. She is also in love with Snow White. It is crazy since she has not actually SEEN the show. We have the DVD but she doesnt have the time to watch it. LOL!


Madison has learned about friends this past year. She has a friend at church, and two friends who also are friends with Madison's older sister, Bethanie.


She is also very willing to learn. She counts to ten, knows tons of colors and shapes. She is our singer.


Two things that struck me tonight about her that was really funny was, as she was opening presents, she finished opening one and stood up and said, "Next!". What a hoot! After everyone left, we were picking up the mess (you would think a gift bomb exploded in our house and it isnt even Christmas), Madison pipes up and said to us, "Thank you for my birf-day!) Oh my heart MELTED AWAY! Suddenly I remembered who I was, and why I was here-for my children! I love them all so much and I am so proud of each one of them!


Happy Birthday, my sweet little Butterbean! I love you sweet heart!


(Above are pictures of this past year with Madison).

1 comment:

Leavitt Family said...

Wow lots of fun posts!!! You guys have been busy!!! Hope you have a Happy Holidays!!!

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background