We have had a really crazy week and it isn't going to get better until next weekend! This week has been full of Dr. appts for several of us. The girlies have been sick with what we THOUGHT was pink eye and a cold. Turns out that it WASN'T pink eye, rather, just a cold in their eyes. THANKFULLY! I felt disgusting thinking we had pink eye around. So, one of the many appts we had this week was to have Bethanie and Madison's eyes looked at because they just didn't seem to be getting any better. So off to the optometrist we go. It was great luck and timing because we had to go anyway because Bethanie had an eye exam. She is getting glasses and she cant be happy enough about it! These are the frames she chose:

Aren't they way cute? She is so excited because her best friend just got new glasses and she has wanted them for a long time. Fortunately for her, they really will just be for reading or school-type things, computer, tv, reading, writing, coloring, that type of thing.

We had another appt. for Bethanie today. I had to take her to an audiologist. She has been having some troubles in school and we wanted to make sure that she is hearing things and seeing things correctly, and her hearing is excellent! YAY! On to figuring out the other issues....this was us, she and I went to eat at Spangles (It just tastes better). It was fun spending this time with JUST Bethanie. We had a great time-Girl bonding time!!! I just love her so much! I wanted to go to the mall with her and shop. But, alas, demands were upon us and we had to get back. We were an hour away from home.







1 comment:
You are such a great Mommy! Your children are so blessed to have been sent to you and your wonderful husband. Love the glasses. I think that Miles may be getting a pair of his own very soon. :O Love you!
Post a Comment