A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Monday, January 25, 2010

TuEsDaY TrEaTs...

Are coming a day early this week! Seems that DH has an over night business trip this week, so he cant take them on his usual day, but he can a day early! He (and others at the hospital) have really come to look forward to the "treats" that are coming their way on Wednesdays! LOL! I guess if it is making people feel happy and it pleases them, then I have done my job!

This week I made Pecan Tarts. Normally these are just strictly Christmas time treats, but one guy that Jeff works with really loves them and put in his request. LOL! Isn't that a hoot? So that is what Jeff is taking tomorrow. Pecan Tarts. The only variation I made with this recipe is the size of the tarts. I make them as Mini Tarts because the bigger cupcake size is almost too much tart. So I used the mini-muffin pan and get lots of little ones. So good and bite size!

I am glad that hubby likes this new tradition.

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background