A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Spring Dance Recital 2010-Daddy-Daughter Dance!




Jeff and Bethanie performed in the Daddy-Daughter dance during the recital. They danced to SHOUT. The dads were dressed as nerds and we really love Jeff's red beanie. LOL! Bethanie was her gorgeous little self and they sure had a lot of fun!


I also participated in a Mother-Daughter dance during the recital with Bethanie. But since Jeff was the photographer, there were really no pictures that would work for a collage. :O( Sorry!!! But we danced to a song called: Mama, I'm a big girl now and the moms dressed as mothers from the 1950's. I wore denim capri pants with a dark green sweater and silk scarf around my neck with some white beads, some cute white shoes, dorky black rhinestone glasses and an apron. It was so much fun being on stage with her and dancing with her! We didn't tell anyone in the family that we were going to be dancing so it was a surprise to them when we showed up on stage (Jeff and I). :O) How fun the recital was. I know it is great memories for the girls (and for us).


I cant complete this post without saying, though, that recital weekend is HE** on wheels. It is running here and there, and with TWO girls in it this year, all I can say is WOW and YAWN!!! :O)



OK, I did find one picture of the Mother-Daughter dance. Bethanie and I are on the right side if you can spot us. :O)

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background