Today was the Spring Dance Recital for the girls. They did two recitals this year, the other one was in December when they performed The Nutcracker. Madison was not in it yet, because she did not turn three until December. But she joined Ballet in January and worked toward this recital. Here, she was Sleeping Beauty. We learned how to curl her hair with foam rollers (she loved every minute of it!!!) and she got to wear make up too!
During her performance today, she started off doing very well! She had so much fun! Then she noticed that her ballet slipper was untied. She became pre-occupied with it and tried to bend over and tie it herself. She became frustrated (this happened during the performance) that she sat down, and pouted. It was so dang cute! Every one laughed because it was just precious. I wanted to cry for her because I could feel what she was feeling. It was like, this is happening to me and I don't know how to fix it in front of all these people, so what do I do now??? Bless her heart for being so brave! She really did a fantastic job. I am so proud of her!! Way to go Madison!!! I love you so much!







No comments:
Post a Comment