
Madison and Bethanie had their dance recital last Sunday. It was such a special event for for our family and community, as it always is. It was Bethanie's 4th year in dance, and Madison's 1st. Monday was Bethanie's dance pictures, and Madison's was tonight, so on with the curlers again and the make up and costume. Unfortunately it was POURING down rain, but we did it any way, and I am so glad! I snapped a picture with my camera phone so it isnt a good quality picture, but you get the idea. I was scolded by the photographer after I took this photo to NOT take pictures with the back drop, but I had this one anyway, so I wanted to make the most of it. She is so cute, and a good sport getting gussied up again. LOL! SOOOOOO DONE with dance for a few months!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment