A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Saturday, June 19, 2010

JuNe 19, 2010...


We woke up this morning in an unusual way. Matthew came in and told us about the weather, and Jeff got up and saw outside and came and got me. It was nasty looking! Usually we don't have storms like this so early in the morning. It usually hits late evening when the day is coming to the end and it is cooling off. We ended up having 75 mile an hour winds. We waited with two panic stricken girls, and a hyper boy until it ended. Then we drove around and saw all the damage. I hate storms like that. I don't mind a good thunderstorm, but not when they feel so volatile and dangerous. The atmosphere feels fierce when it gets like that.....I am not a fan.

These are pictures of some of the damage. This storm created relatively minor damage compared to what it COULD have done. We have seen storms like this take out entire towns, and render others fairly useless.

1 comment:

Cori Ann said...

Haven't found a minute to call you yet, but I will soon. I promise! Glad you survived the storm.

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background