7 years ago
Our Life With Asperger's
Monday, June 14, 2010
Waaah!
So, a week ago yesterday, I was hosing off our deck, refilled the birdfeeder, and birdbath, and then slipped and fell down all six steps of the deck. I put my neck and back out in several places. I have now been to the chiropractor twice, and might have to go back again, I cant tell yet. The sad thing is that on Saturday, I hit my head on the door jam of the van as I was getting in and felt it pop out again, so off I went to be treated again today. The problem is that I cant have my neck adjusted in the traditional way because I have a chiari malformation, and increased spinal fluid. I was strongly cautioned by my neurologist NOT to have my neck messed with, so he (the chiropractor) had to be creative in how to put it back into place. I feel better today after the visit, but my muscles are still really tender and sore. I hope I don't have to go back again. Next time, the deck will remain dirty. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)
Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.
Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions
My Peeps!







No comments:
Post a Comment