
We had a ton of fun for the holiday! We went to Jeff's parents house. My parents, brother and his family, our family, and my in-laws were all there. We also invited a Senior Missionary Couple in town to join us! It is their first holiday away from home, and they had nothing else to do. We had so much fun! We ate a ton of food. I made pies, pasta salad, and chocolate chip chocolate home made ice cream. That was just what *I* brought! We had a fish fry, yum-yums, potato salad, chips, grilled baked beans, jell-o salad, devilled eggs, and vanilla homemade ice cream.
My brother brought his Harley and took me for a spin. It was my first time ever on a Harley! I singed my leg a little bit on the muffler. OY! But it was worth it.
We had some really great family pictures taken by our friends. That means a lot to me considering so many of my family members were there! We did miss out on Jeff's brothers and their families though.
The town really showed up in the firework display! They were EVERYWHERE we looked. One really neat one was someone across from where we were were sending off some sort of balloons with flames in them. They were really neat! The kids had so much fun and it was almost 11:00 pm before they went to bed. We were all exhausted from having so much fun together!
The funny thing was that it had been raining, and hard, for a LONG time. Delphos, where my parents live has been flooding. I am a little concerned about the water level in proximity to my parents house. It is still raining!!!
So, just wanted to share about our holiday. :O) I hope everyone had a good one too, and was safe!







No comments:
Post a Comment