Remember this? I am typically running on empty. But now, I am way below the red line. I hate whining. I have so much heavy stuff in my life at this point. I cant even really talk about it to anyone. I am not coping so well, I am beyond exhausted, depressed, numb. I have to say, my parents have been such a blessing to me. They have been coming up to babysit me through this, calling me. I love them and their support. Sadly, no one can help me. DH and I just have to figure it out on our own. We will come out on top eventually. We have to wade through a ton of crap first to get our family there. :O( I am so grateful for such a wonderful husband. I love how he is ALWAYS on the same page as I am on.
Just feel tired of being tired, tired of feeling down, tired of feeling stressed and worried about a situation I don't know how to control.
Sorry for the whine fest.
I don't like to make my blog a tough place to visit. Some days, it is just too much to be happy.







2 comments:
Its nice when you can let it out! That is what I love about blogging, I feel better afterwards. Most of the times I don't post what I write. I do feel better after putting it out there though!
This makes me so sad that you can't talk to anyone. Temple trip???
If so, let me know and I'll be there and give a hug or two or three!
Prayers for you!
Post a Comment