A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Sunday, August 29, 2010

sLeEp..

Sleep is SO important to everyone. If you don't get enough sleep, you just don't function very well. I have been so sleep deprived for a very long time. Apparently, while in school, and doing battle at Matthew's school, I was running on pure adrenalin. Well, it has caught up to me, and now I am having sleeping issues. At the DEMAND of my Dr. I started a medication that will help with not only anxiety, but sleeping and being able to shut off my brain while I am sleeping. It is called being Wired Tired. So, I have slept pretty well one night, and a nap today. I can see the difference in myself. I look forward to feeling like my self again. :O)

1 comment:

Cori Ann said...

Soooooo happy to hear that you are starting to sleep again... peacefully!

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background