The weather is PERFECT weather over the past few days! I LOVE FALL!!!
Today my sweet husband took my dad up to Omaha to visit the Temple and do some work. I am so happy to see this! They have both wanted to go for quite some time. I guess it isnt the right phase in my life. It is increasingly difficult to leave my children for that length of time. Its not as though we can just hire any baby sitter. So, my feeling is that my time will come when I can go and do the work too.
Bethanie and Madison are both doing fine after their falls. Those girls are going to give me even MORE gray hair! I swear they think they are invincible! Hopefully the falls knocked some sense into them. I doubt it.
:O)
Anyway, on Monday, our family (both sides) are coming over for a HUGE ham dinner, and just to visit. I SO NEED THAT!
Day by day, my strength is getting better. I still wear out easy, but the medication is really helping me. Yesterday, I spent an hour doing yard work. The girlies helped me (clean up rotten apples in the back yard, ick) but I paid for it much later. It felt good to to actually accomplish SOMETHING, rather than just sleep!
7 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment