A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Similar....yet not...

Today was Madison's school picture day. She took a group class picture and an individual one (with a blue background and red tricycle). But I wanted to take some outside pictures. So the one on the right is what I came up with. I decided to do a side-by-side shot of the two. Bethanie is on the left and Madison is on the right. They are the same ages in these pictures (3). The similarities struck me. You can tell by the eyes, though, which one is the dreamer and which one is the thinker. People seemed to freak out a little that Madison's hair is so curly. It is normally as straight as can be, but we put it in rollers last night.

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background