We have been very busy with life. My mom is healing very well from her back surgery. Sadly, Jeff's dad is having problems and MIGHT be facing back surgery as well. We wont know for a few weeks, but he has been in a lot of pain. We are plugging away with school, and school events. We have been working on art and the kids' art galleries. Thanksgiving is a week away, and I am really looking forward to ENJOYING the holidays this year for once. The last 3 years I spent my time with my nose in books, and worrying about finals, kids, shopping and cooking. This year I feel like I really have the time to just go and have fun.
Today we are going to eat Thanksgiving lunch with Bethanie at school! I am so excited! I love eating lunch with her!
7 years ago







2 comments:
I have never eaten lunch at the school with Miles. I should look into doing that. :) How fun!
I have never eaten lunch at the school with Miles. I should look into doing that. :) How fun!
Post a Comment