
And she has made NOOOOOO secret about it! She is beaming all over the place today with such pride! I remember her birth so clearly. She was a very BIG newborn, and I was plenty glad to have her in my arms (and not my belly, ribs, throat...) Since she was born, she has always had a big personality. She seems to have an older spirit, and she very wise and thoughtful for her age. She will study things out very carefully before she acts on anything. Usually she is successful instantly because she is patient and ponders.
This has been an exciting year for Madison! Not only did she get to start dance up again, but in August, she started Preschool! She wants to go every single day, and would if she could. But on days she is home, she is a good playmate with Matthew. I love snooping in on their conversations because it is just adorable. Bethanie and Madison are quite proud to be sisters. Most of the time. They are very similar in many ways, and that leads to quite a bit of butting heads. But they love being sisters!
Madison is just a dream child. She is bold, beautiful, bashful, patient, loving, snugly and kind. I love that she was sent to our family. She is a lot of fun, and pops off with the cutest things ever that she says! That said, I am not allowed to repeat them because she doesn't want me to talk about it. ROFLOL! Its a seeeecret. :P
For her birthday, I made a four layer yellow cake with purple frosting between the layers, and blue frosting for the outside. It was a Princess cake, so it had princess finishes. It was SOOOOO YUMMY (but took like 13 cups of powdered sugar, so we were all dying of thirst), but it was a big cake for a girl with a big personality, and attitude! It suited her! I love this daughter of mine. She is mine forever......







No comments:
Post a Comment