A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

WiShEs


  • I wish I could change others behavior

  • I wish my grass was beautiful like others

  • I wish there was a world with out autism

  • I wish that I could sing, and it would be beautiful

  • I wish I knew what to do with it most days

  • I wish I could stay 37 forever

  • I wish I didn't have such an ugly haircut

  • I wish I had some chocolate right now

  • I wish my mother to know how good of a mom she is and was when I was growing up

  • I wish I didnt have to wear glasses

  • I wish my dad could know how good of a man he is, especially deep inside

  • I wish I could have a group of girlfriends to do something fun with

  • I wish my laundry was all washed and put away

  • I wish I was a kid again, carefree, not a worry in sight

  • I wish I didn't have to make any decisions, good or bad

  • I wish I had more money to spend, just on something frivolous

  • I wish I had more space for my garden

  • I wish I felt like having a garden

  • I wish my children could see just how deeply I feel for them

  • I wish I knew where to put all my feelings, instead of this box inside my chest

  • I wish I knew where Carlisle goes. Is he like Perry on Phineas and Ferb and on a secret mission? I wish the swimming pool was open so we could hang out there

  • I wish summer was here already so I didn't have to send Bethanie off each day

  • I wish bedtime for the kids was easier

  • I wish I had some chocolate right now

  • I wish someone would come to visit [me] because they just wanted to

  • I wish people had more time for one another

  • I wish my mantle wasn't so dusty

  • I wish I could run I wish I could do math better

  • I wish I had super human strength so I could save the day for everyone

  • I wish I knew what to do or what to say

  • I wish what was in my heart is more visible to others so they can see the real me inside

  • I wish I was the little girl inside my heart and not an old woman

  • I wish I could curl my silver hair

  • I wish someone would clean out that refrigerator

  • I still wish I had some chocolate, anything chocolate

  • I wish no one had to leave the house tomorrow

  • I wish everyone would leave the house tomorrow

  • I wish I could dance like those on Dancing With The Stars

  • I wish my husband wasn't closing up all the windows right now

  • I wish I could be completely out of debt

  • I wish I could go camping and fishing like when I was a kid

  • I wish I lived in the mountains, or could just visit them

  • I wish I could have 2 or 3 more kids

  • I wish I didn't suffer from anxiety/panic disorder

  • I wish I had more stamina

  • I wish I could see my dearest friend to tell her what she really means to me

  • I wish my parents could see how far I have to look to see them (they high on a pedestal)

  • I wish I knew where Carlisle was.... Here Kitty Kitty Kitty!

  • I wish we could have an evening free of anger, heartache, fear

  • I wish everyone knew the truth about the gospel

  • I wish I could go to the temple, without worry or stress of what is being left behind while we are away

  • I wish I was in Hawaii

  • I wish I could roller skate

  • I wish I knew the answers to life's biggest mysteries

  • I wish.....for so many things.

  • I wish I could find faith within myself, to make things better.

1 comment:

Cori Ann said...

I wish I were in Concordia, KS right now giving you a hug and helping you with some of those wishes on your list. I would clean out your fridge, dust your mantle, take you to the nearest temple for a session, and just take you away to do something fun and girly (a pedicure possibly or even a chick-flick) just the 2 of us! :)

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background