A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

bEtHaNiE...

I sure am PROUD of Bethanie. She is really athletic, and has gone out for volleyball for the first time this year. I know she really LOVES it, but she is painfully shy and has a hard time being in front of spectators. She is really good at serving the ball (she is serving in this photo) and if the ball comes directly at her, she will do very well at volley-ing it back. But she WONT go toward the ball. I think she is afraid of messing up.
Tonight is her last volleyball practice, and Sunday is her last game for the season...


Another fun thing is that in 4th grade, students get selected to work. She was one of 38 kids, I think, in the 4th grade to be a Peer Mediator. This is quite an honor. They will help with the younger kids, help them resolve disputes, help them at lunch time to follow rules, and over all, help them feel supported and successful. Bethanie is on the far right, middle row, blue shirt.


If you think that is all, you are wrong! Bethanie recently joined a girl scout troop. She is pretty excited because several of her friends are doing it. I don't mind her being so busy, but I sure do miss her because she is gone so much! She is also in Jazz class, and decided to take an extra dance class-Ballet. She will be in the Nutcracker performance this December. She will play two parts. One will be a dancing doll, and the other will be a Sugar Plum Fairy. WOW. I wish I had her energy. My little girl is growing up!


Madison is in dance too, and she will be in the Nutcracker as well. Since she is only in one dance class, she will be doing one performance. She will be a Snowman. And she will be dancing to Frosty the Snowman. :) She is LOVING Pre-K. She just wishes she could go every day. Next year she will be in Kindergarten. WAAAAH!


Matthew is about the same. He is getting really tall. Since May, he has gained 5 pounds and grown just over an inch. He is now almost as tall as his dad. :)

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background