A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Crazy Weekend!



This weekend has been VERY busy. Jeff's oldest brother, Greg came to visit his parents, so I took the kids over to visit him. We only see him (and is wife and ds) a couple times a year. It never seems like enough. Jeff also has another brother, Randy. He is married to Christine, and we dont see them either!

Today was Church. It was a really neat day because we received a new Stake Presidency. I think change can be hard, but it can also be good, and I am excited to see what new things come of it. Generally, Stake Presidents run for about 10 years in that calling.

Another fun thing about today is that my dad became an Elder in the Church. This is HUGE considering a year ago, things were very different. I am so proud of my dad and all that he has accomplished through this year. My mom is very excited too, now maybe they will be able to make it to the Temple. That is of course, my ultimate goal to see happen and they are actually planning on it!

This evening after we got home from Church (which was held in the Salina Stake Center), we took the kids to the park and then to the track where our friends the Richey's came. It was nice to visit with them and to have good friends close by. Bethanie just informed me that she is ready for her bath, and I think it will be an early bed time for one and for all.

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background