A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Introducing.....



Heather! This is my only niece, and she is the SWEETEST THING EVER!!! Heather is my brother, Sunny's (and wife Ann) daughter. Heather turned 12 this year. She was the first born child in our family, and she is like a daughter to me. I love her! She is such a sweet girl, with a strong mind (and she is boy crazy!!!). I remember the day Heather was born. How can I forget? We thought for a few minutes that she was actually going to be born on my birthday, but instead, she held out for her own special day, the day after my birthday! Bethanie and Heather look so much alike, except for opposite colors. Heather has very dark hair, and Bethanie is very blonde, Heather has dark eyes, Bethanie is light, but they share many mannerisms, and characteristics. They are close friends (as close as can be with a 7 year age difference). Anyway, I just was thinking about her today and wanted to include her in my blog.

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background