A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Saturday, November 3, 2007

happenings




I think that Madison is trying to kill me with sleep deprivation! She is nearly 11 months old and she is STILL not sleeping through the night regularly. I have decided that she loves to cuddle so much that she will go without sleep to do so. The past few nights I have been up with her 3-4 times. I am going to be going as a ZOMBIE for Halloween tomorrow! There is no use being annoyed, she is too cute! She is standing next to me singing. I wish she would sing me a lullabye so I can take a nap! Soon Matthew and Bethanie will be home and then the races begin and will go until bed time! How do moms with more than three children survive! :O) Its all worth it, but it would be nice to enjoy life with out being so tired!Tomorrow is Halloween! The kids are very excited. Matthew is going to be a Transformer (Optimus Prime) and Bethanie is going to be a black cat ( with very long blonde hair), and Madison is going to be a frog. I am helping with Bethanie's Kindergarten party. It will a lot of fun, I think. I am just hoping that the kids wont have homework, so we can have a day off just to play. I cant believe that October is over already! I am not so sad to see it go, only because it means that Thanksgiving and Christmas are just around the corner. This year will be a lot of fun because I wont be so miserable (from being pregnant) and we can actually decorate and do more things that we want to, and the best thing of it is, Madison will be having her first birthday in early December and Jeff's is mid December so its like we will party all month! :O) I hope everyone enjoys a fun and safe Halloween!

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background