A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I'm all tuffed up...




I'm sick. I am sure that the past couple weeks of single parenting has all caught up with me. Jeff has been so busy with work, recertification classes, and his bachelors class that it has just mostly been me taking care of everything....including the dog. I have a head cold that is quickly turning into a chest cold. I feel terrible! The air is so dry, and our hair is all full of static, and Matthew loves walking around zapping me with electric finger tips.

One week from tomorrow is Thanksgiving. I cant believe the holidays are staring down on us just waiting to pounce! I am really excited about them though. Last year I was SO pregnant, hardly able to walk (she was 9 1/2 pounds), and I was MISERABLE. But this year I am looking forward to decorating the tree, having lights up outside and just enjoying this time. It will be Madison's 2nd Christmas, but she will be only just one. I cant figure out where this year has gone! Must be that I am sleep deprived.

I guess I need to go to bed. My cough medicine wants me to go to sleep now.


No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background