7 years ago
Our Life With Asperger's
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Today...
I'm still sick. In fact, I am convinced that if I move my head just right, it will explode. The kids are off to school, and Madison is off to "White" Grandma and Grandpa's house so I can go back to bed. I feel miserable! The morning with the kids didnt go wonderfully well.....I am sure it would have been better had I felt better. I go to the school today at 11:40 am to eat lunch with them for Thanksgiving. All I really want to do is to stay home and feel sorry for myself in my cosy and warm bed. But, I would not miss this for the world. I love doing this stuff with my kidlets, I just wish I felt better. **WHINE**
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)
Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.
Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions
My Peeps!







No comments:
Post a Comment