A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Friday, November 16, 2007

It has been such a long day...

We went to Topeka for Matthew's dr appointment (check out the page Our Lives with Asperger's). We did a little shopping and found some cute clothes for the kids on clearance at Kohls (I LOVE KOHLS!!). They don't have a whole lot of winter warm clothes so it was good to find some good deals.

My dad has not felt well all week. He has been to the Dr once, and we have urged him all week to even go to the ER just to get some treatment. It seems as though this evening he finally went and had some CT scan and sonos done. He has pancreatitis. I am thinking he will stay in the hospital a couple/few days to get him straightened out. I hope it isn't too severe and that there have been no damage to his kidneys and heart. I worry about this man! He has had such a tough year. I will update when I know something more....

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background