7 years ago
Our Life With Asperger's
Monday, November 19, 2007
Its Monday...
So, death still has not found me. I guess that's a good thing. I am still sick. All of this coughing is messing with the pressure in my head. I had to do all the shopping today for 2 weeks and Thanksgiving. That was a little too much for me I think. I am very light headed. Madison is down for a nap, so I will put the dog out and head there too, hoping she will take an extended sleep. My dad came home from the hospital last evening. The good news is that he is no longer going to be insulin dependant! He may have to start on glucophage though, but hey! No shots is no shots! I have a busy afternoon. After I get the kids, Matthew has to get homework done fast, Bethanie has dance class and her pizza fundraiser has come in. I am so fundraisered out. It is 3 months into school and between dance, cub scouts and school there have been like 10 fundraisers. I think that is RIDICULOUS!! OK, my head is killing me. I need to go to nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)
Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.
Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions
My Peeps!







No comments:
Post a Comment