A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

It snowed today...

but only just a little. It is super cold outside, too! We have leaves everywhere still. I guess I need to get out and pick them up so that we can make nice looking snowmen this winter!
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving! I cant believe how fast time is going by. In just two weeks, my baby will be turning ONE!!! We have been bustling around the house cleaning it up for tomorrow. I have not felt well for going on my second week and so little has been done to make the house tidy. Jeff is feeling tired and overwhelmed. He has so much responsibility with Church, scouts, school, family. I feel bad for him, but not too bad. I have for the past year asked him to cut out some of the stuff he "is in charge of", and he hasn't, so I guess he is paying for that choice. I wish he had more time at home, and could be happy. He is a grump! YES, I HOPE YOU READ THIS!!! ;O) LOL!


Anyway, Friday, hopefully is the day we get the tree up. We will go down town in the late afternoon to do a city opening celebration for the Christmas holiday.


No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background