A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Kitties And Purple And Crowns- OH MY!

Today I was feeling rather ambitious. For Christmas I am planning on making pajama's for the kids. Madison and Bethanie will have matching satin Tinker Bell fabric with a flannel backing on it. It will be a sweet little two piece pj set. Matthew will have flannel (super hero) bottoms with a white T-shirt for the top. I am not a person who likes to sew by nature, but I really want to make something for the kids, so today, I bought some cute and inexpensive flannel to do a trial pair. I saw this fabric and instantly thought of Bethanie. She LOVES them! I made a matching pillow case too. I am so glad that I did a trial run because the pattern I have has terrible directions. I am so lucky to have Binny [dearest friend] and my mom who both are great at sewing to supervise me especially when it comes to doing the satin material. I would hate to ruin such beautiful fabric!!



1 comment:

Binny said...

Oh so cute! I have found that not many patterns have very good directions unfortunatly.

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background