A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

A Little Of This, A Little Of That...

Matthew had a great day at school today. I always love it when he does. When I say great, I mean no getting red slips (for misdeeds). Bethanie, it goes without saying, she LOVES school.
Sirius' eye is getting better. He is letting me put the medication in it by myself. I am happy about that in a way because this way I dont have to take him to the vet twice a day for the week to have help. I hate having to put it in his eye, but it has to be done.
Jeff is a busy man this week. He is working and then on ALL of his days off, he has classes. He is having to renew his licenses. I wont really see him until Sunday, at Church (Stake Conference).
Madison is getting very good at walking. Tonight she walked all the way across our living room. Every time she would get close to me, I would back away and she had to walk to me to reach me. She looks so proud of herself! She knows she is a big girl!
Oh, something exciting is coming up in a few days. I will blog about it early next week.

1 comment:

Binny said...

I was wondering if you wouldn't mind if I put a link to your blog on my blog? Just let me know.

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background