A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Sunday, November 4, 2007

And She Walks!!!


Madison is such a big girl! Over the past couple of days she has been walking more and more on her own. She has been standing up on her own in the middle of the floor, and she will walk from one chair to the couch on her own. She still falls [a lot] but she is doing very well! Madison is still only just 10 months old, even just for a few more days, but I am impressed that at 10 months she is walking, and talking. She says bye-bye and waves her hand, she says mamma, dadda, and her newest one and with a lot of expression, "HI!" Some of her favorite things is when Bethanie runs around the living room, she gets very excited. She loves to dig in the kitchen drawers, get into the fridge (NOOOOO!!!) and she is enjoying the extra time with Sirius (the dog). I am really enjoying this time and I was stunned to realize that her 1st birthday is just a month away! I thought I had more time!!! I never want my kids to grow up. I love them so and I cant imagine things any different (even though some days seem to drag on for an eternity). :O)
Tomorrow my mom is coming over. My dad has been put on layoff for the winter so they are going to be home full time. Dad travels around the state doing different construction jobs. He drives heavy equipment. So anyway, she is going to come over and we will have a chance to just visit with one another. I am so glad for that!
I should update...we ended up having a plumber come and finish the plumbing job. I am so grateful that the guys (Jeff and JR) did what they could on it. It was really stuck. I had lots of spaghetti and potato peels down inside there and they were jammed in tight. The plumber was at least 50 feet down, so the guys had some success in pushing it as far as they could! I am so glad to have my sink again. Bethanie and I did bake cookies tonight while the boys went to cub scouts. Madison helped by pulling stuff out of the kitchen drawers and getting into the trash.

1 comment:

Binny said...

Madison is so big! I can't believe that she is a little walker, oh how fast the time does fly by, our little girls are not little babies anymore.

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background