A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Our little Sirius


One of our dogs, Sirius Black (2 year old male Shihtzu) is having surgery done on his eye today. It seems like he has some sort of ulcer in his eye that errupted yesterday, and he is now blind in that eye. :O( We are going to try to save his eye, but if that doesnt work, we will have to have it removed. How sad for this sweet little dog. I just feel so sad for him.


I picked up Sirius from the vet. His eye is very swollen and stitched closed. He is on a pretty serious regimen of medications until next Friday. I am dreading having to give him his medication because it has to be given under his sutured eye. OH GAG!!! So this isnt all bad enough. Matthew has taken nearly 4 hours to complete his homework, THEN while he is cleaning up his room [at a snail's pace] he finds two more worksheets that needed to be done, so he STILL isnt finished with it. Plus his room is a sty. Not done yet! This morning I plugged up the plumbing in the kitchen. Jeff and JR {a friend of ours} have worked on it a good part of the day. It still isnt fixed and I just hate not having my modern day conveniences like running water!OK, enough whining for the day. I have kids to feed and get ready for bed.

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background