Happy 1st Birthday, Madison! I cant believe you are already ONE!! Where did this year go? We had a great party. My parents and niece, Heather, Jeff's parents and our friends the Richey's came over for the party. There were little girls everywhere. Madison loved her presents, especially her little tickle me Elmo chair that she can sit on it and it laughs and giggles at her. She tries to sit in it, but often her bummy misses the mark and she ends up on the floor, but she keeps trying until she gets it right! Lizzy and Nellie (Richey) really liked the chair too, and I wonder if Santa might bring them one?! We had cake. I made two kinds. The cake was a butter pecan cake and then the cupcakes were confetti cupcakes. The ice cream was vanilla and a peppermint ice cream. We made a punch with peach sherbet and sprite. It was a lot of fun. Earlier in the day, daddy went and bought Madison some balloons. She walked around the house saying, boon! boon! She has been going and going like the energizer bunny. I did get a good cake picture (below!). Where has the time gone? My baby is now a toddler!

(l-r) Bethanie, Heather, Brown Grandma (Terry), White Grandma (Kari)

Matthew, Lizzy, Kevin, Nellie, Jeff and Princess Madison on her throne!

Madison is ready to eat cake!

YUM! It was so good, and messy!
Happy birthday, sweet baby of mine! I love you!
1 comment:
Soo cute! I can't believe she is already one, where does the time go.
Post a Comment