Here is a sweet picture of Bethanie today at her Nutcracker Dance Recital (dress rehearsal). She is a dancing Christmas Tree. She is such a beautiful little lady, and I am so proud of her to have the courage to get up there in front of hundreds of people and perform! You might understand what kind of a mini miracle this is if you knew her personally and knew how shy she is. I just love her. She is such a sweet little gift from my Heavenly Father! 
This routine is really quite complicated and fast. It is to the song rocking around the Christmas Tree. The girls are tapping very fast.

There are about 14 girls in her age group. This is a very large class to try to teach! But they all really work hard, and I think they all do very well.
I am so glad that Bethanie gets this opportunity to be a part of a dance team. She really seems to enjoy doing this. And, I really enjoy watching her hard work pay off. She loves doing tap and ballet. This company offers jazz, singing, and other styles of dancing.








1 comment:
She looks so beautiful all dressed up and she did such a great job!
Post a Comment