A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Sunday, December 9, 2007

The show went on....


And it was BEAUTIFUL! I just loved seeing all those girls up there working so hard! I am so proud of our little Bethie. She just did a wonderful job! We gave her some roses after the second show today, and she loved them, but she is so tired of having her picture taken. Check out her face!


So, today Church was cancelled because of the "threat" of weather. It didnt do much but it was called off last night. So in a way, it helped because we have had quite the day, and I needed that extra time to get things done! Bethanie had to be at the theatre for her recital at noon and we didn't finish there until just after 4:00 p.m. and then we had to rush to my in-laws to get Matthew to take him to his cub scout Christmas party activity, but we had to fit in a quick meal (since DH and I didn't get a lunch). But then we were gone to that until 7-ish. We had to hurry home and get the kids bathed for school tomorrow. I am exhausted!


This week I am making my Christmas candy, try to get my girls pj's cut from the fabric, and then next weekend we are taking off to Kansas City to have Christmas with DH's side of the family. I am looking forward to going because it has been a while since we have been able to "get away" and the kids JUST LOVE to stay at a hotel. They don't know yet that we are going, and we don't plan to tell them until um...Friday or Saturday (we leave Saturday morning). Anyway, there is a lot to do, and I just need enough time in the day to get it all done (plus I need to wrap some things while kids are at school).


Its all good though.

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background