A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Monday, December 10, 2007

The weather is...


not so great! We are expecting a terrible ice storm, and snow on top of that tomorrow. School was cancelled for tomorrow by 5:00 p.m. this evening which is really unusual. Jeff made it home from work safely. He was supposed to work another 16 hour shift tomorrow, but I am really doubtful that he will get to go to work at all. He will give it a try, but we will see! Just in case, I went and did some grocery shopping to make sure I had food enough for my little army in case we get snowed and iced in! While we are all home, I plan to make all of my Christmas candy. I think it will be a nice day....

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background