A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas is over...

I am always sad this time of year, after the magic of Christmas has passed. We are keeping up the tree until New Year (maybe), and on Saturday, we still have Christmas with Jeff's brothers and their wives and our Nephew. I know we are all looking forward to that time with them. The kids seemed to have a good Christmas, and only one thing was damaged, but it is an easy fix. Bethanie got a vanity (white with a swivel mirror on it, and the mirror part was damaged but the store they got it from (my parents) will change out the mirror for us. I did find out that Bethanie had asked Santa Claus for some Hello Kitty pj's. I didn't know this, so I told her next time I went to Salina, I would get her some material like the Tinker Bell material and make her some Hello Kitty pj's. I know that they had some because I saw it there the other day when I purchased the labels. She was happy about that. We told Matthew that we couldn't find any Transformers anywhere, which we really couldn't, but hoped that Santa could, and he did. He must have shopped early or something (grin) and I know that Matthew had sighed a huge sigh of relief!
Jeff is at work today, and he really treated me to a nice Christmas. He is such a good man, and I just love `him to pieces! He is so hard working, and just tries to make everything go smoothly for everyone. He has put in a lot of long hours at work, and we miss him terribly, but we are so thankful that he HAS a job to support us, and that he is still young (well, kinda) and that he is physically able to work. I am so grateful to have him in my life, to see him be a father to our children, and I just really feel blessed.
New Years is just around the corner, and Madison is sitting here telling me "Hi". She is such a smart little girl, and I just get quite a thrill out of her. I am totally enjoying motherhood, but don't get me wrong, it isn't easy most of the time!!! :O)

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background