To the most kind and thoughtful child in the universe. Bethanie is and has always been my feel good child. She lives for other people, to make them feel better about things, she lives to bring joy and happiness to others, and truthfully, she would give you the food off her plate to feed you if she thought you were hungry. A couple of weeks ago, she had her dance recital. This was her second one, and our tradition has been, thus far, to give her 2 red roses. This makes her feel so special and loved! But I didnt realize just how much until a couple days ago when she told me she wanted to buy me some Christmas flowers and a Christmas balloon. I was all, OK, you have to talk to your dad about it, and he will take you to the flower store on Monday. How can you possibly say no to this??? So she bought me a pretty Christmas balloon and these winter roses (Poinsettia's). They are just LOVERLY and I am so thankful for this child being so selfless, and thinking of me. She really made me feel very loved and special as a mother which I must say doesnt happen often enough! LOL!
So Matthew is having a very hard time falling asleep. He is going to be a bear tomorrow afternoon, I can tell....
Today at White Grands, Bethanie got twin Baby Alive dolls. One is a girl the other is a boy. Well, these are the wets and giggles Baby Alives. After feeding the girl, she fed the boy, and well....he pee'd his diaper full. So as she was changing him, she noticed that being the boy baby that it was, she says, "LOOK, IT HAS A PEANUT!!!". ROFLOL! She was surprised (and so was I) that it was sort of anatomically correct. Not gross or anything, it was innocent, but her reaction was CLASSIC, and it was so funny! OK, so maybe you had to be there....
So here is a picture of the PJ's I made the kids (Bethie-Beth calls them PB&J's). Bethanie and Matthew's turned out PERFECTLY fit, but sadly, Madisons draped her body. She will probably be in them for 2 more years. I was disappointed by how big they were on her, but they are still pretty and they LOVED that they matched. There was a small war (the first one) of sibling rivalry today between the girls over those Baby Alive dollies. Madison loves them too. Matthew is really excited about Christmas. I hope he has a good one, all that he hopes for! This is the same wish I have for all my children/family.







No comments:
Post a Comment