Today, while dad was at work, the four of us busied ourselves by doing Christmas activities! I wanted to share some of my Christmassy pictures because I know that after Christmas, things will be kind of crazy! 
This is our Christmas tree for this year. We ended up with a new one because it is pre lit and our other was very old. I love this tree, it is very pretty. I like a lot of lights on the tree, and lots of decorations.
This was beginning phase of our cookies. This job seemed to drag on all day long, but the decorating part was quite fun (and delicious)!
Bethie-Beth is just SOOOOO excited for Christmas, to the point she screams with excitement! It is so much fun to see the kids so excited and happy!
Here is Santa's littlest helper. It is nearly IMPOSSIBLE to get a picture of her that isn't blurry because she is constantly on the move!!!
Here is Matthew hamming it up for the camera. Isn't this such a nice picture of him? He is such a handsome guy!
Bethanie was bored today while we waited for the cookie dough to chill. She was very eager to make those cookies! Silly girl asked and asked ALL DAY LONG to make them, and she couldn't wait so she went outside in her new snow suit and found a place in the yard to sled. She had a blast, especially when I went outside and gave her a push or two!
I sure am having a fun time with the kids this Christmas. I really loved making their pajama's for Christmas eve, spending this extra time with them doing things like the cookies, sledding and taking goofey and cheesy pictures of them in front of the tree!







No comments:
Post a Comment