A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Where is time going?

I cant believe that it is already THURSDAY!!! Christmas is just 5 days away, and I AM NOT READY!!! I have been so busy finishing up the PJ's that I am making for the kids. I think I am almost finished. Madison's is going to be quite big on her, but she is so small, that I couldn't find a matching pattern close enough, so, they will just be big. LOL! I found some really cute iron on garment tags to put on the back of the PJ's so the kids can tell what is the back side of them. They say, "Made with love from Mom". They are so CUTE!

Yesterday Jeff and I went to Salina and pretty much finished our Christmas shopping. Now we just need to wrap stuff and get it ready. I AM SO EXCITED!!


Saturday, the "PLAN" is to make homemade gingerbread cookies with the kids while Jeff is at work. He may pull off another 16 hour shift. We are planning on tomorrow evening on going to Beloit to Chautauqua Park (did I just murder the spelling of that or what???) to look at the park full of Christmas lights. The kids are excited about it. Sunday, we MIGHT go to Salina to look at lights there, I am not sure.


So, my hands are frozen, I need to start supper and that's where I am at for the day!

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background