I feel as though I have accomplished a ton of stuff today that I REALLY needed to do. Right after I dropped the kids off at school, I went to my parents house (which is 30 miles away). After getting there, I made them breakfast, and immediately there after, started sewing PJ's for the kids for Christmas. I have had Matthew's made for some time, but I just had to hem them, but Bethanie and Madison's needed to be started. My mom pinned the pattern on for me and cut it out for me over the weekend (which was a HUGE help) and then I went right to work sewing. I had so much fun doing this! Sadly, I didn't get to start on Miss Madison's yet because the pattern wasn't small enough, so tomorrow when we get some of our Christmas shopping done, I will look for a pattern that will fit her. I am completely finished with the two older kids now, so all I have to do is make PJ's for Madison (and hers will match Bethanie's because I am using the same fabric but may not have the same style, depends on the kind of pattern I can find in her size). The girls fabric is a satin pink Tinker Bell fabric with a flannel backing on it. It is PRECIOUS! They are two piece PJ's (or PB&J's as Bethie-Beth calls them). Matthew's is flannel bottoms that are very colorful and are a super hero theme (no specific one like spiderman) but it is really cute, and he will have a white T-shirt for the top. I am really excited about how these turned out, now I just hope they will fit!
7 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment