A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Monday, December 17, 2007

Bethie-Beth



Today, we took a big step...we cut Bethie's very long hair. It was almost to her rump, and now it is just past her shoulders.... SHE LOVES IT, and it looks and feels so much healthier. I felt really sad at first that her hair was gone, but I really actually LOVE it, and I think that it will feel so much better for her. We can still french braid it, put it up in pony and piggy tails, plus, it is all healthy with no dead ends!! She can hardly wait to go to school tomorrow to show it off!

1 comment:

Binny said...

I think that is a great legnth. I'll bet she looks so darling I can't wait to see! It probably will curl a lot better too.

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background