Bethie had a BLAST sledding down the hills. I loved hearing her just giggle and giggle all the way down like only a little girl can do! She couldn't get enough of it! I'm not really surprised, she loves to do stuff like this and is quite the daredevil! I sled down with her a few times and it was such fun laughing together.....we BOTH needed that experience! I just love her!
Madison went down the hill with me once...her reaction was fine, but it was unclear how much she enjoyed the experience. At the end of our ride, we sort of biffed it, but I rolled her onto my side so she stayed safe and sound, when we stopped she spoke up! LOL! She was really cold at this point so Jeff walked her across the street to White Grandma & Grandpa's house where she was quite content to play. Matthew also left at this point because he was very cold. He didn't sled too much (he is afraid of stuff like this) but he did manage to go down the hills from mid way several times, and I was so proud of him for doing this! He was cold so he went over to White's as well!
After our sledding excursion, we went to White's to have some hot cocoa and some of her DELICIOUS cookies and candy that only Grandma can have at Christmas time! Look at that hot chocolate mustache!
Bethanie asked me this evening if I could make her some hot cocoa like Grandma makes it....I'm all, "Um, Sure!" then I took out the packet (just like Grandma's) and mixed it up..... What a fun day to spend with great friends, and great goodies!







1 comment:
We had so much fun with you guys! The kids were so cute all bundled up.
Post a Comment