A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Friday, December 14, 2007

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

So, for the second time in a week, we have a winter storm baring down upon us! It looks like our trip to Kansas City tomorrow (Saturday) has been postponed/cancelled. Things are still up in the air. I know that we will have two disappointed kidlets, but I guess life is what happens while we are busy making other plans, right?
The neat thing for them is that when they wake up in the morning, and look outside, they will see a wonderful winter wonderland! I am glad for that, and that Jeff is off this weekend (not that he could make it to work) and maybe they can go sledding and stuff.
Tonight was fun. We sat down as a cute 'lil family and watched The Polar Express. It is one of our Christmas traditions. That movie touches me! I think that the little boy in it that talks a lot (the "know it all kid") must have Asperger's. I know it sounds funny or strange but he really has a lot of the traits! Anyway, it was very NICE spending this time with just us and the kids enjoying a movie together.

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background