unless you want the flu. It seems as though it will run its course through all of us before the week is over. Sunday, Matthew was really sick, and he thought he was yesterday so he came home early from school (I don't think he was still sick yesterday). But then this morning around 3:30 a.m. Bethanie came into our room and said she felt like she could throw up. This girler rarely throws up. I told her to lay still on her little mattress that we have beside our bed, and try to not move. After that, I started to not feel so well. Jeff was scheduled to work a 16 hour shift today, but I knew that I didn't feel well, and that Bethanie probably would be home from school for the day. I asked him to call in sick because he had to do it before 5:00 a.m.. Needless to say, he did it (for me!!! YAY!) and its a good thing, too.....Bethanie and Matthew were all up and ready for school, eating breakfast. Not too long after that, Bethanie threw up her cereal. I knew she had to stay home, but she pretty much got over it quickly. She only threw up the one time. Not long after that, Jeff went in to get Madison who just woke up and was playing contently in her crib and he discovered that at some point she had puked all over in her crib. We never heard a thing in the baby monitor. It is so hard cleaning up the puke of another person when you yourself feels that ill! UGH! So, needless to say, I took two 2 hour naps today, and now Jeff was in bed by 8:00 p.m. tonight because HE is now feeling sick. The good news of it all is that it seems to be about a 24 hour or less flu bug. We have to get over this, we have a busy weekend, starting with Christmas shopping on Thursday if the weather permits, Friday we have a 1st birthday celebration, and Saturday and Sunday will be all tied up with Nutcracker goings ons. I am feeling a bit better tonight. My fibromialgia is inflamed with me being so sick, and if that was not hurting, I could probably function much better! Such is life in the fast lane....Don't you wish you were us??
7 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment