
So the weekend was GREAT, well, Saturday anyway. On Saturday, we had our Branch Christmas party. Matthew and Bethanie both invited friends (who were brother and sister) to the Branch party. Then after that, they came to our house to play, and it worked out so well because ALL of the kids got along well. They didn't want us to take them home!!! So after an hour playing here, we loaded all FIVE kids into the van, put on Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer DVD to watch and we drove them around town to look at Christmas lights. Finally it was time we just had to take them home and they didn't want to go even still. They had so much fun! So then the kids went in when we dropped them off, played for a bit and then we left. What a fun night! So then on Sunday, when Matthew woke up, he instantly started to throw up. So Jeff and Bethanie made it to Church while I stayed home with a very sick little boy who continued to barf all day long, and he also took TWO NAPS which never happens.
It is Monday now, and Matthew woke up and looked way better then yesterday, so I sent him to school with Bethanie, they ate breakfast there and by 9:30 A.M. the school called me and told me that Matthew was still sick, and to come get him. So I did. I had so much planned to do today, and I don't think he is as sick as he was putting on, just because he is so much different from yesterday (more energy, wanting to do something). I think he just had another migraine and then it got better after he saw me. (GRIN) Oh well, sometimes even I need a mental day.....







No comments:
Post a Comment