Jeff is now off for three days. I am so glad because it seems like I am doing a lot of single parenting. Face it, the baby just isn't much help when she destroys everything I do in one single cute little bound. She is the busiest baby I have ever seen! But at least she is happy. I spent the day cleaning house, mainly deep cleaning things that have needed to be done but I didn't want to do. I had an Advocate come by this afternoon to talk with us, and I wanted things to look nice, plus tomorrow people are coming over because we are having our Church party in the afternoon. It was going to be at 11:00 AM but the weather is being silly and unpredictable so we moved it until 3:00 P.M. instead. So in the morning I have to get up early and get some things cooked.
We had a fun evening with the kids. We went to Wally World to look around and the kids were able to spend a little of their money, we came home and actually PLAYED together and everyone had fun. The kicker of it all is that Matthew stayed up until 10:00 P.M. What is up with that??? I am amazed because most evenings he is ready for bed no later then 7:00 and is up by 4:00 A.M. I am curious to see how long he sleeps in the morning!







No comments:
Post a Comment