I usually like to post each day, but I have had hardly no time! I have not had a lot of important stuff, but its just the this 'n' that business. The kids have been great, school is good and at home is good too. I am quite pleased with this week. Tomorrow is Friday already. On Saturday, we are supposed to have our Branch Christmas Party (at Church). I am not sure it is going to happen though, because the weather is being silly and threatening. I hope we do. I have a huge ham in my fridge just waiting for me to cook it tomorrow so I can slice it on Saturday morning. My mom is doing the other ham, and we have potatoes and other little things to get done for it. It is all up in the air (which I hate!!!).
Madison has rediscovered her tongue, and let me tell you, it is LONG! It stretches clear down to the bottom of her chin. (GRIN)







No comments:
Post a Comment