The kids are both in school today after a rather extended Thanksgiving holiday. The house is very quiet (and clean), and Jeff is outside raking leaves with his dad. Madison is taking a nap and I am working on my Christmas cards so they can go out soon. I am sad that there wont be any recent pictures of the kids in them, but then again, there is always the blog to look at for recent clips of everyone.
The most recent news in the life of the kids is that yesterday, while nursing Madison, I discovered that her first tooth is coming through, FINALLY! She is less than two weeks shy of her 1st birthday and she is only just now getting a tooth! I am glad for her though, it will make eating for her much easier since she just wont eat baby food any more. She is toddling all over the place now. Crawling is pretty much a thing of the past. Bethanie, for some reason, is delighting in knocking Madison down though. Sometimes I think she forgets that Madison is still small, and isnt sturdy on her feet like she needs to be for that kind of play. I am going to try to get through Matthew's bedroom today.....pray for me....it is a very scary place to go into right now. But it has to be done. I am so tired of him trashing his room and then not wanting to pick it up before bed (our house rule, clean up all messes before bedtime).
OK, better get back to work.







No comments:
Post a Comment