A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Saturday, November 24, 2007

I am exhausted...


Because I have been sick the last two weeks (and finally am almost better), my poor house has suffered. Things piled up, and it was driving me totally nuts until I had a meltdown last night over it. Today, I spent the ENTIRE day cleaning and putting out Christmas decorations. I must say, it is all pretty now that it is up, my house is very clean and I am not as overwhelmed as I have been with all the clutter. I cant stand to be that disorganized and have that kind of a mess! I just finished planning my Primary lessons for tomorrow, it is just ME with all the kids, and so I am worried about how it will all go. I am looking forward to Monday when I have three less people in the house so I can get some down time. I don't want to get sick again!!! It was fun waking up this morning to around 1/2 inch or so of snow!! The kids wanted to make a snowman so bad, but I am afraid it would have been more like a mudman. Eeeww!

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background